I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

SevenBlueOrchids and Floating World Projects

Over the past year or two, I've been editing together promotional footage for Floating World Projects, who collaborate between American and Turkish glass artists. I had the chance to visit Turkey as part of MassArt's glass program, and so the subject means a lot to me personally. 

Here are the promotional videos I've edited together from some truly amazing footage captured during FWP's travels abroad in Turkey, Israel, and during the visiting artist's program last summer.


The longer version below, showing their visit to glass shops in both Jerusalem and Hebron.


Below is footage from the Turkish artist's visit last summer, which I was fortunate to be a part of. This is the kind of glass work that I explored at MassArt, so to have a couple of full studios devoted to it, and the artists, was amazing.


You can view FWP's channel here.

No comments:

Post a Comment