I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

Photo Dump: I don't like the word "Succulent"

I planted a few succulent gardens the other day. 

This is going to be me

These are 2 types of hens-and-chicks succulents from my mom's garden. Hopefully they will spread to fill the container, and then I can begin my dream of vertical gardening in picture frames!

I think there are 8 types of succulents in this pot. I don't know how to moderate.

This is actually an air plant, but there's a little succulent hanging out in the back.

The benefit of being a glass major is that you have tons of containers lying around.

My seedlings are thriving - I still don't know what they are. I planted a green bell pepper, a zucchini plant, and a cucumber and they seem to be enjoying the sill outside.

This type of succulent has a transparent slit in its pods to let in light.

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand your dislike of the word but love of the plant. It's more fun to say it with a cartoony lisp, "Thuffering thuckulentth...."

    ReplyDelete