I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

Plans for this Month

There's a lot of cool stuff coming up this month. Lots of freelance work, as well as my daily drawings, and more Rifftrax Bumpers! Expect to see those in the next couple of weeks (though I'm not giving away their subject yet). Tim and I are also working on something that could be very big, and there will be more on that too as the year progresses. 

Something else I'd like to finish this month are some illustrations that I started last year. I don't normally like to post progress work before something is finished, but I'm feeling all Pagan-y and generous on this May Day, so here are some in-progress stills. 









No comments:

Post a Comment