I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

My Illustrations Are on Cracked!

I was one of the guest illustrators on Cracked's latest episode of "After Hours" that aired last night.

+50 for spelling my name correctly



Below are some noteworthy stills of the illustrations I did.

First and foremost, Mr. Belding from "Saved by the Bell" dressed as Buffalo Bill from "Silence of the Lambs." Just another day on the job.


For my second illustration, I had to show people in planes, which I've done before, but find that it's a royal pain. It's hard to maintain high quality when exporting because you're zooming in so much to see the characters in the little windows. 

Here are the 2 planes arranged in Flash. The characters are in those little windows.

Fortunately I was able to pull it off by exporting the plane in 20 separate pieces and puzzle-piecing them together in After Effects (phew).

I had fun designing a few passengers, but I didn't spend too long on them because we weren't going to see them up-close. 

Plane's Logo
Zack Morris on his goofy phone

Crazed Mr. Belding


Pilot 1


Pilot 2




No comments:

Post a Comment