I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

Commission Commander: Ivy Leaf eBook Illustrations

Over the last few months, I've been working on nature illustrations for an eBook accompanied by music. The music track, an original composition by my client, explores Walden Pond and themes of transcendentalism. Ivy Leaf Studio's website and blog are still in the beginning stages of construction, but there is a lot of musical material being uploaded there to browse and listen to when you join their mailing list.

Below are the illustrations I created for the eBook. They were created from photographs taken by my client on location at Walden Pond, and ordered in the book to tell a story along with the words of the song.


















No comments:

Post a Comment