I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

MassArt 3D Department Titles/Slideshow

I was going through my video editing projects and realized that I hadn't uploaded the work I did for this project yet. Back in January, I was commissioned to create a slideshow for the 3-D Fine Arts department at MassArt. I made titles in After Effects and edited together images of student work into a slideshow that would play behind the faculty as they presented their departments. While the Glass department has certainly expanded from 9 students, I tried not to be too biased...



I strung the titles together into a straightforward demo of what I did. The slideshow clip at the end features photos of student artwork which belongs to their respective artists and were part of MassArt's 3D department archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment