I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

Upcoming Gallery Show: "Everything That Creeps"


For those of you who can make it to this show in Waltham next week, you should definitely go! Halloween is one of my favorite artistic themes, and I always have a lot of fun creating art for the 242 shows. While this show is specifically to showcase artist Patt Kelley, there was a call for B-movie poster art as an additional part of the show. Since I'm all over B movies like monster suits on Richard Kiel, how could I refuse? 

Here is what I submitted:




The last two will be part of the B-movie exhibit, and here they are, framed and basking in the glory of my yellowish kitchen light. I will have to get better pictures at the opening Saturday.





No comments:

Post a Comment