I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

Back from Outer Banks, Bearing Gifts

I'm back! Here are some necessary photos highlighting the trip: 

Driving over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel, which I'd never done before.

Limes for the strawberry banana daiquiris I made. All I could think was, Why can't I hold all of them?

The wine and Pedialyte did flow.

Saw this idea online, and made this all-Amurrican cake for the 4th of July.
The Aftermath.

These are really easy to make-layered vanilla pudding shooters with fruit for the kids.

The name of the house we stayed in was called "Dolphin Dance." Luckily I have this picture of the majestic statue in the front window to remember it by.

This lamp was in my room. There are no words.
Their wise, knowing expressions were my favorite.
The Dolphin puzzle poster above my bed, guarding me in my sleep under the jungle cover.

Showing my American pride in the form of temporary tattoos.


No comments:

Post a Comment