I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

Old Photo Findings

I was cleaning out old photos on my computer and came across a few nice ones.

Corning museum of Glass : Chihuly in the lobby

More Corning - I forget this artist's name but he does all his work in white, and I looooove opaque white glass! It's like shapes made of milk.

More Corning - again, no idea who the glass artist is, but these would make decent paperweights.

The day I moved out of the MassArt dorms freshman year. It was intense and rainy and we had such a nice view from the work studios. 

Don't play with bandsaws kids!

My Cold Glass box project - I sandblasted kodama on it and then turned it into a planter.

My favorite waterfall in Ithaca, the town I lived the first bit of my life.

Baby Murdoc - he was pinker then!

No comments:

Post a Comment