I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

May Day!


It's May 1st--that special day when rent is due. No, that special day when we dust off the ole MayPole and take part in Pagan fertility celebrations! 

As long as I can remember, my French relatives have sent each other lily-of-the-valley cards for May Day, so I made one for my mom this morning and sent it wrapped with kilobytes of love. 

Lily-of-the-valley is one of my favorite flowers. They're teeny and delicate, they smell nice, and they remind me of spring and finding them in the woods. Apparently, if you gather about 8 billion of them you can make a decent bouquet: 


I also made Lily-of-the-valley felt cakes, which are for sale here







No comments:

Post a Comment