I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

If Pokemon Were More Realistic: My commission for FatAwesome is featured on Cracked.com!

Here's the link, so you can also see all of the flaming comments underneath. Oh well, c'est la vie in forum-world.

http://www.cracked.com/video_18266_if-pokemon-were-more-realistic.html

Some info about this video: I did the animation as a commission for FatAwesome (fatawesome.com), a Boston-based sketch comedy group who get their videos featured on popular sites such as Cracked and Collegehumor. They have a large fanbase and their videos get tons of hits, and they are always creating material. They gave me the story and I thought it'd be fun to animate, but little did I know how difficult it would be to wooden up my animation to look more anime. This has been a learning experience, resulting in the desire to break Ash Ketchum's arms.

Dialogue, sound, and editing by FatAwesome. Animation and Pikachu's nostrils by me.

1 comment: