I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

The Good, the Bad, and the Really Ugly: Sketchbook Drawings part 4

A series of awful drawings from one of my earlier college sketchbooks. I started to use pens to draw, and continued to do so for the next several sketchbooks.


Not sure which is worse--the one where I tried or the one where I didn't.

I made this gigantic drawing at someone's apartment while he was grinding his character in whatever MMO he had been playing the whole time I was there.

He didn't get the hint.

Skinny jeans for guys were just coming into "fashion"



Life-sized marionette sketches



I made this but the drawing's better

I did a giant painting of the character on the right...







Sketch of Myrrha, the girl who is in love with her father and turns into a tree whilst pregnant with her daddy baby






I made this bird-beetle in metals









I was going to do an animation about Drac, the hipster painting major



Lily Greenham concept sketches


I must have been in a painful critique

Phone doodles









Former landlord

Wal-Mart bathroom


Stop-motion set sketches






Familiar?






















Still true.



Noodles courtesy of my friend Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment