I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

The Good, The Bad, and the Really Ugly: Sketchbook Drawings part 2

The dumping continues...


Character sketches for a human figure assignment


Kristen Stewart




I was struck with ideas in the middle of the night and had to write in the dark












Mark Reusche dressed as a monster for figure-drawing

I only had crayons to draw with



I tried to make a relief mold of this but the smooth-on rubber I used was crap

Full of youth and derp

Dale Chihuly as a unicorn, apparently

Character sketches for an animation I was going to do last summer where Marcel Broodthaers interviews his cat about art



Character sketches for my first degree project idea

Character sketches for my second degree project idea






Lily-of-the-valley are one of my favorite flowers


This guy is so ironically jaded that his eyes are rolling out of his head



Character sketches of Mysterio








I made these puppets and you can see them under my 3-D section

No comments:

Post a Comment