I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

Stop motion puppets

Linnea puppet--trying out a 3-D version of her.














Shaman puppet. I really don't like plasticine because of its impermanence, especially for animating puppets, but I wanted to try something new here for a human figure assignment. I played around with night-and-fire-type lighting for the footage I took with this puppet.


Below are a couple of puppets that I made for an early degree project idea. They are harlequin twins named Domino (redhead) and Gingko. Since they were going to be doing acrobatics, their armature design needed to be sturdy and articulate.






1 comment:

  1. this is AWESOME! Im excited to see what you create with it

    ReplyDelete