I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

Human Figure drawing projects


Large-scale celebrity faces done in watercolor pencil.


Ian McKellen and Kate Winslet


Hayao Miyazaki and Beyonce Knowles.


Bon Scott, Peter Cook, and Dudley Moore


John Lennon


Skeleton done in pen


Expression in Faces, stippled pen




Bone and muscles of the torso, conte crayon


Large-scale foot bones, charcoal pencils.




This is the perspective assignment, my favorite I think, because I got to do lots of little details in pen for all the different plants. Unfortunately, it's hard to see as is, so I recommend zooming in.

1 comment:

  1. All of these are wonderful :)
    You're missing that skeleton on yellow paper on the wall.

    ReplyDelete