I am an artist and an animator. I play between the things that I find aesthetically pleasing and the things that make me laugh cherry Coke out my nose.

Design for Animators--Game props


The game protagonist, Harriet, uses alchemy as a major means of survival. Here are the various vials of elixirs that exist in my game, to use for health boosts and as attacks against enemy insects. Elixirs are made by combining certain floral ingredients together.


Devil's Scabious flower provides muffin-like center pieces that you can eat for instant health boost.


Cuckoo Flower can provide Cuckoo Pollen, a fine gold dust you can collect as an elixir ingredient.



Toadflax Stars are another collectible ingredient for elixir-making.


Fritillary Scales can be pulled off and collected as an elixir ingredient.


Rampion tongues are other alchemical ingredients found in my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment